Manual Breast Pump
- Allows you to express your breast milk for later use
- The manual breast pump is comfortable on the breast for easy pumping.
- The pump is easy to use.
- Place the cup on the breast and start pumping by squeezing the handle.
Frequently Bought Together…
- Tick the Check Box to Add to Cart
- Delivery between 2hrs – 24 hrs depending on location.
- Orders placed past 3 pm will be delivered the next day.
- Orders placed on Sundays/Public Holidays will be delivered/dispatched the next day (unless under special arrangements)
If you are producing much milk you might need to consider pumping the milk and store to use or to prevent your bra from soiling. Of course, we can still use the breast pads to help keep your clothes dry.
If you are a working mum, or are traveling then these manual breast pump is suitable for you.
Tips on how to use the manual breast pump.
- Always wash your hands before pumping the milk
- Try to relax to ease the muscles and thus release more milk
- When you start pumping be patient since sometimes the milk might not flow as fast as you anticipated.
- Always wash the manual pump with warm soapy water to help kill all germs.
- If you are to keep the milk at normal temperature then ensure you use it within 6 hours, otherwise store under refrigeration.
- Keep massaging the breasts as you pump to reduce or prevent soreness